🤝 Customer Support Manager (m/f/d) – Part-time
We believe in work that everyone in the team enjoys. That's why we’re giving our best to make busy-work and organisational chaos a thing of the past.
With awork we provide the digital workspace teams need to make dreams come true and pave the way for a more joyful world of work. ✨
So with your work at awork, you make life for other teams out there a little bit better every day. 💜
We are known for our excellent consultation. We respond quickly to inquiries (Monday-Friday 9-18 o'clock) and address the challenges of our users individually.
We want to keep it that way in the future - and that's where YOU 💜 come in: Do you have a heart for technology, enjoy supporting our customers in their work and making them more successful, translating business processes into awork processes and being part of our success story?
Cool! What are you waiting for? 😉 👉 We are looking forward to meeting you!
PS: There is no call center atmosphere here, you don't have to work on weekends and our customers are not just numbers to us.
What you'll do:
- You support the team with technical support requests of all kinds.
- You are the contact person for our customers via chat, ticket system or telephone.
- You advise them on all questions about our product and offer the best solution.
- Depending on the request, you work across teams with colleagues from development, sales, success or together
- Make awork even better. : "That's the way we've always done it" is not your thing? - Great 🚀 We look forward to your ideas to optimize our support processes and work more efficiently.
- Make users to fans: 💜 You are empathetic, meet users at eye level, pick them up and have understanding for their situation.
- Work Monday-Friday: Our support can be reached from 9-18 o'clock. We don't have late/night or weekend shifts. 🙌
What you bring to the table:
- IT understanding: You can quickly familiarize yourself with new tools and enjoy it.
- Software interest: You think our product is great and enjoy dealing intensively with awork.
- Communication skills: You can explain sometimes complex facts simply and understandably.
- Experience in technical support/ 1st level support/. Software Support.
- Quick comprehension.
- Fluent very good German skills and secure English skills.
Our team is looking forward to your application. Let us know when you are available (we are always in a hurry) and what you would like to earn.
Sounds great? Let us know. 🤩🚀
Perks & benefits
@ awork Nice!
Our 4 step hiring flow🚀
Nice to meet you! Following your application, the first step is a 30-minute call aimed at getting to know each other and aligning expectations for the role.
Role related interview
Round two! During this stage, you’ll meet the team lead and possibly some team members, to discuss your career, skills, and ideas. This will also involve revisiting a hands-on task that you completed before.
Meet the founders
The final step! In this stage, you will meet two of our founders and chat about our values, team cluture, the awork environment, and our overall vision.
Receive an offer
Yeah! We’d love to work with you (and hope that you feel the same way about joining us). We'll make a concrete offer that you can, of course, refuse, but shouldn't ;-)