🏅 Customer Success Analyst
We believe in work that everyone in the team enjoys. That's why we’re giving our best to make busy-work and organisational chaos a thing of the past.
With awork we provide the digital workspace teams need to make dreams come true and pave the way for a more joyful world of work. ✨
So with your work at awork, you make life for other teams out there a little bit better every day. 💜
We strive to reach high and have ambitious goals. Some call it crazy, but we believe that 100,000 teams will be using awork by 2030. 🚀.
As a Customer Success Analyst, you can play to your heart's content and support us in our vision. You get direct ownership and have a green field in front of you.
Your daily business will be a mix of strategic planning and operational implementation. You will work on this together with our interdisciplinary team consisting of experts from Customer Success, Sales, Finance, Marketing and Growth - teamwork makes the dream work.
We guarantee one thing: No boredom. There's no shortage of drive, ideas, a desire for cool projects and exciting insights waiting to be discovered - and we have the best team too.
What are you waiting for? 😉 👉 We look forward to getting to know you!
Thats what you would do:
- You work in a strongly data-driven manner, with a focus on collecting, analysing and interpreting customer data in order to gain insights and develop strategies.
- You further develop our customer success strategy with a focus on corporate goals and actively support its implementation
- You are hands-on and create reports and dashboards on retention, churn and other health metrics and work cross-functionally with other teams
- You are regularly in direct contact with customers to find out their needs, be it in success calls or customer onboardings
This is you:
- You have already (co-)developed and actively implemented a customer success strategy
- You have a data-driven mindset and understand the analysis of customer behaviour
- You find it easy to communicate complex processes in a simple way
- You have strong project management skills and experience in coordinating cross-functional projects
- You are proactive, curious and have the necessary drive to drive things forward
- You are tech-savy, know the SaaS market and its current challenges
- You have startup experience, ideally from the SaaS industry
- You have a degree in (technical) business administration, economics, marketing or similar
- English first: You are confident in English (C1) orally and in writing
Fancy it? Let us know. 🤩🚀
Our team is looking forward to your application. Let us know when you can start and what you would like to earn.
Perks & benefits
@ awork Nice!
Our 4 step hiring flow🚀
Nice to meet you! Following your application, the first step is a 30-minute call aimed at getting to know each other and aligning expectations for the role.
Role related interview
Round two! During this stage, you’ll meet the team lead and possibly some team members, to discuss your career, skills, and ideas. This will also involve revisiting a hands-on task that you completed before.
Meet the founders
The final step! In this stage, you will meet two of our founders and chat about our values, team cluture, the awork environment, and our overall vision.
Receive an offer
Yeah! We’d love to work with you (and hope that you feel the same way about joining us). We'll make a concrete offer that you can, of course, refuse, but shouldn't ;-)