🚀 Account Executive (m/f/d)
We believe in work that everyone in the team enjoys. That's why we’re giving our best to make busy-work and organisational chaos a thing of the past.
With awork we provide the digital workspace teams need to make dreams come true and pave the way for a more joyful world of work. ✨
So with your work at awork, you make life for other teams out there a little bit better every day. 💜
We help organize project business more smoothly with our super nice app. Great design, cool communication style and top-notch software are ingrained in awork. We don't just offer a software, we offer a cool and progressive way of working. Our brand is a big part of what we do to inspire teams to work happier together.
We've also closed our Series A funding this year and have set our sights high. We not only want to grow in the individual teams but also increase our user base significantly.
And that's where YOU 💜 come in: You have a heart for technology and really enjoy turning leads into customers, convincing them of awork, achieving our growth goals together with us and thus being part of our success story? Cool!
What are you waiting for? 😉 👉 We are looking forward to getting to know you! 🙌🏻
That's what you'd do:
- You bring the expertise to explain awork to our customers and convince them of us. This means you have a direct influence on the most important company-wide goals
- Develop strategies: You like to think about the best solutions? Yeah - Together with the sales and marketing team you develop strategies and concepts to reach our target group in the best possible way.
- Optimize awork: You are in constant exchange with the Product Team to further develop awork.
- Optimize sales process: You are proactive, don't like stagnation and get involved to make our processes more efficient.
- Customer retention: You work across teams with the success and support team on various measures to retain customers in the long term.
Das bringst du mit:
- Solid experience (min. 2. years) in sales of B2B SaaS or B2B software solutions with focus on new customers.
- Motivation to perform: You are competitive by nature and have the intrinsic motivation to achieve your goals, but at the same time you are a strong team player.
- Enthusiasm: You transfer your joy of awork to our leads and win them over through persuasive communication
- Good vibes: A super high energy level and contagious optimism
- German language skills (C2) as well as a secure command of English
- Business know-how: Whether you're an apprentice or a student, you understand the context and background and know how to apply it.
Sounds good? Let us know! 🚀
Perks & benefits
@ awork Nice!
Our 4 step hiring flow🚀
Nice to meet you! Following your application, the first step is a 30-minute call aimed at getting to know each other and aligning expectations for the role.
Role related interview
Round two! During this stage, you’ll meet the team lead and possibly some team members, to discuss your career, skills, and ideas. This will also involve revisiting a hands-on task that you completed before.
Meet the founders
The final step! In this stage, you will meet two of our founders and chat about our values, team cluture, the awork environment, and our overall vision.
Receive an offer
Yeah! We’d love to work with you (and hope that you feel the same way about joining us). We'll make a concrete offer that you can, of course, refuse, but shouldn't ;-)