👉 Working Student Customer Support (m/f/d)
We believe in work that everyone in the team enjoys. That's why we’re giving our best to make busy-work and organisational chaos a thing of the past.
With awork we provide the digital workspace teams need to make dreams come true and pave the way for a more joyful world of work. ✨
So with your work at awork, you make life for other teams out there a little bit better every day. 💜
awork has become the European solution for successful teamwork and our users love the product and we are currently growing on our own every month. 🚀
We are known for our excellent support and consulting. We respond quickly to requests (Monday-Friday 9am-6pm) and respond individually to the challenges of our users.
This should remain so in the future - and that's where YOU 💜 come in: You have a heart for technology, fun to support our customers in their work and make it more successful, translate business processes into awork processes and be part of our success story? Cool ! What are you waiting for ? 😉 👉 We are looking forward to getting to know you! 🙌🏻
PS: There is no call center atmosphere here, you don't have to work weekends and our customers are not just numbers to us.
That's what you'd do:
- You represent awork: You are THE voice in the exchange with customers and help them work successfully with awork
- Provide fast help 🚑: You take requests, analyze them and make sure they are handled quickly – via live chat, ticket or phone (don't worry 😉 - only about 10% of our customers actually call us.)
- Turn users into fans 💜 : You are emphatic, meet users at eye level, pick them up and have an understanding of their situation.
- Work Monday-Friday: Our support is available from 9am-6pm. We do not have late/night or weekend shifts. 🙌🏻
- Teamübergreifend collaborate: Depending on the request and problem, you'll route tickets to the right team for resolution.
- awork even better: "We've always done it that way" isn't yours? - Great 🚀 We are looking forward to your ideas to optimize our support processes and to work more efficiently
What you bring to the table:
- Happy to help ⛑ : You enjoy helping people and solving problems
- Empathy, composure and tactfulness.
- Fluent German- and English-Skills
- Quick comprehension
- Technical know how and motivation to work on software topics
Compensation: 17€ / hour
Sounds good? Let us know! 🤩🚀
Perks & benefits
@ awork Nice!
Our 4 step hiring flow🚀
Nice to meet you! Following your application, the first step is a 30-minute call aimed at getting to know each other and aligning expectations for the role.
Role related interview
Round two! During this stage, you’ll meet the team lead and possibly some team members, to discuss your career, skills, and ideas. This will also involve revisiting a hands-on task that you completed before.
Meet the founders
The final step! In this stage, you will meet two of our founders and chat about our values, team cluture, the awork environment, and our overall vision.
Receive an offer
Yeah! We’d love to work with you (and hope that you feel the same way about joining us). We'll make a concrete offer that you can, of course, refuse, but shouldn't ;-)